Flipping Out - pattern - By Annie
Flipping Out - Pattern - By Annie
- Sturdy cases in two sizes store and carry pens and pencils, sewing tools, knitting needles, and more.
- Soft and Stable® provides great body and stability and ensures that the cases stand up and hold their shape.
- When open, the cases convert into desktop stands by folding down their tops, allowing easier access and visibility of contents without sacrificing stability.
- Mesh pockets on the inside help organize supplies.
- Each case zips shut for safe and secure storage.
- The outside of either case may be embellished with an optional ribbon border.
- The pattern includes complete step-by-step instructions for cases in two sizes.
Small: 8½"H x 3½"W x 3½"D when closed, 4½"H x 3½"W x 3½"D when folded down
Large: 14½"H x 5½"W x 5½"D when closed, 8"H x 5½"W x 5½"D when folded down
Add-on Video notice: There is an Add-on Video™️ available for this pattern. The Add-on Video™️ is specially designed to support specific parts of the pattern and help the customer learn our best techniques. It doesn't replace the pattern -- it will enhance their sewing experience.